Monday, June 25, 2012

Up Date

So, things have been going well.  In the back of my mind I think I am going to Jinx myself if I get too positive!  But, they have been going better... much better.  No more weight loss to speak of since the major (almost 10lb weight loss) but I feel like my body is starting to take a more defined shape.  I feel only slightly better about my appearance.

I did get a period last month the cycle length was a bit longer 38 days.  It came, was longer then the last period and I didn't have major symptoms like I have had in the past.  Usually, I was somewhat able to guess when I thought my period may be close because my face would break out like crazy.

This month I was lazy about Ovulation testing, my husband urged me to test... and it's a good thing because on my second day of test I got a surge.  I would have missed it - close call.

stay tuned... hope everyone is well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment