Monday, November 12, 2012

Check up

Went in for my check up with the Nurse on 11/9.

Heard the heart beat..... 142!!!

I also lost between 4-5 lbs. so I was given BNexa to help with the nausea I have been experiencing.  If there was only something for my lack of appetite.  I also have been going to bed every night at about 8:30ish - if I am not in bed by then I am exhausted.

Other then that - everything went well.  I am going to work harder at eating even when I don't really feel like it at all.

I have another check up on Dec. 11 and then the BIG Ultra Sound in the first week of Jan. to determine the sex.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome news! I hope it all goes well and the nausea subsides soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nauseous for the first trimester with Thalia - the bnexa helped me a lot, as did taking showers. I would come home and sit in the shower for, like, 30 minutes! :) Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete