Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Entering the 3rd Trimester

I can't believe it, already  I am in the 3rd trimester!  I remember when I first found out I was pregnant the due date seemed so far away.  We are now 13 weeks away from the day the stork arrives.  I guess this means we really need to start working on that nursery.



It's been a crazy journey... one I am still pinching myself everyday to make sure is real.  Feeling VERY grateful.

I feel like soon, I will have to engage my OBGYN about my health after the baby arrives - how this will affect my PCOS and my future desire to have more children.  I am also going to link a new blog to this site - for those of you still waiting for your stork to arrive.  It's hard reading baby posts, when it has not yet happened to you.  ( I know this feeling all to well)  I have relied to heavily on the internet and blogs for help with prenatal questions and registering for the baby... I am sure I have something useful to add to the conversation.  So stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment