Monday, January 16, 2012

About the Glamorous Me

Hiya - my name is Blythe (B- ly-the) it's not a name you hear everyday.  I share/named after Blythe Danner FYI she is Gwyneth Paltrow's mother.  Most ppl. who have never heard my name can relate to the above.  


The meaning of Blythe is cheerful and carefree, although these days I'm not sure how those apply.  I am 29 years old and live in Chicago with a wonderful loving Husband.  I was told I may have PCOS in 2007 - from the Dr.'s lips "It's nothing to worry about, try this new birth control and forget about it" - so I forgot about it.... you don't have to tell me twice!  Fast Forward to 2011 - test results are back and it's confirmed I have PCOS.  


I am a college graduate and love to craft and design in my spare time.  I'm not great with computers but I thought I would give blogging a try as an avenue to vent my current frustrations with PCOS and other health ailments.  This blog is my experience.  When I was told I had PCOS I didn't really know anything about it.   Visiting chat rooms and memo boards gave me a lot of insight on my condition, and how other women have been coping.  At first learning I had PCOS... I was embarrassed, frightened, in denial..... but I have since made peace with my diagnosis and am doing my best to get things under control.  


With all the health issues (Read my History Post) I have dealt with I can't help but to feel so blessed with a Wonderful husband and family who have been at my side the entire way.  It has helped me so much to be able to talk with someone even if the may not be able to totally relate with how I feel.  


One of my favorite pictures of myself
2009









No comments:

Post a Comment