Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

So, one day on my lunch a couple months past I did something really, really stupid.  I thought I was buying ovulation test kit, but what I ended up with was the fertility monitor strips.  I can't return it b/c I didn't realize my mistake until after I opened the plastic wrap, even though the box is sealed.  I was in a hurry, and I was clearly not thinking either. 



I don't think there is any way I can use it.  Is there?

So, now that I have the test strips I looked into getting the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor - EEeeeKKK! It's so expensive.  I don't think I could really benefit from the monitor, either since I seem to be on somewhat of a schedule and the Ovualtion kits seem to be working just fine.  I wish I could use these, with out the super pricey monitor.  


Do you or know of someone who uses the Clear Blue Monitor?  Let me know how you like it......

No comments:

Post a Comment