Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to me.......

Well I won't be blogging for about a week.  I am turning 30 on Friday and my Husband and I are taking a fun getaway to Aruba for Birthday/Easter.  I'm super excited to go on vacation.



I have also started to chart my basal body temp ..... so that is pretty exciting.  I bought the below thermometer from Walgreen's - I noticed some of the reviews on their website were negative.... thought it was unreliable... but it has a lifetime warranty, so I thought it may be worth a try.  I can always return it if I found the temp to bounce around to much.  I have the period tracked app, on my iphone and have been plugging in my temp every morning.  Has anyone found a chart they like?

I think I may finally be on a "cycle" of 54 days, so that I hope will also help with the planning.  I'm feeling a tiny bit of relief that I seem to have a cycle now.  I think it's a combination of eating better, exercising, MetforminER, and DCI from Chiral Balance.  I have also lost 4 lbs. since Jan. and feel like I am maybe heading in the right direction.

Hope everyone is doing well.  I am thinking about you all.  I'll post as soon as I return! CHEERS~

2 comments:

  1. I like the fertility friend app. Millions of global users. You can search for similar charts, symptoms etc. V user friendly, tons of info. Seems popular on Babycentre UK

    Enjoy your holiday and Happy Birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday and vacation!

    ReplyDelete