Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 

I hope that everyone today feels loved and cherished.  
XOXOXO


This Card reminds me of my family, I feel I had this poster when I was kid.  My mom always decorated the apartment so well - with red hearts and glitter everywhere!  
I can't wait to have a family with little ones - and do all the fun things my parents did for me as a child.  

 This card reminds me of my friends.  I'm so grateful to have so many wonderful loving people in my life that care about me.  Friends are so important, and as I have gotten older realize  - friends are hard to make.  I am very grateful for all the supportive women in my life.
This card represents the LOVE my husband and I share - 
no matter what.... we have each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment